Welcome to the ARP's page!
Mrs Butler, Miss Burgess and Mrs Bennett
Important things to remember
- PE kits to be in school all week.
- £3 cooking and snack money to be paid each Monday.
- Please keep a pair of wellies at the ARP.
- Remember to bring your communication book with you every day.
The ARP follows the 6 Principles of Nurture.
- Children's learning is understood developmentally.
- The classroom offers a safe base.
- The importance of nurture for the development of wellbeing.
- Language is a vital form of communication.
- All behavior is communication.
- The importance of transition in children's lives
THE ARP BROCHURE
The Big Friendly Giant
ARP Family Sessions
We look forward to Parents and Carers of pupils attending the ARP to come and join us for our family sessions on the following dates:
Our end of year celebration will be held on
Sunset at Cedars
Sunset is an evening youth group for previous ARP pupils aged 10 upwards.
Sunset allows pupils to continue to access the safe space and supportive relationships that they had when they attended Cedars.
The young people who attend the group decide on the activities and events that take place each session.
For more details, please contact Miss Burgess.